Black Cat Treasure Hunts teambuilding treasure hunts are the ideal choice for many different types of situation and occasion. From getting to know colleagues from other departments better to having fun celebrating a success, we have the right route and content for you. Our teambuilding treasure hunts in Brighton are extremely popular, but then again when we venture up to London we get rave reviews there too!
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose Black Cat Treasure Hunts....
- We live in Sussex and know all the hidden clues..the interesting places. Local knowledge is always hard to beat. Brighton may be the most popular venue for our enquiries, but we are experts throughout the county. Why not test us out in the Capital too?! Our teambuilding treasure hunts in Camden and Westminster for example went down a storm.
- Our prices are fantastic value. Our testimonials often comment on our competitive prices. We even offer optional fees if you would like Black Cat to attend on the day to organise and do the marking or remotely for a smaller fee via Whatsapp.
- All our treasure hunts are truly bespoke and personalised. We can include photos and information about the participants to add to the fun. We don`t have standard rules on how much can be included. Alternatively, you can suggest a the for us to incorporate into the treasure hunt.
- We work around your schedules. You can choose the start and finishing points or you can leave that up to us. Similarly if you have time restraints we can work around that too.
- We have a sense of humour..our questions and mini challenges that we set up for the route will reflect what you have told us about yourselves and also help to keep you amused on the way round.
- Our customer service is of paramount importance. Quick response to enquiries...setting and keeping to an agreed timetable and ensuring you are fully informed about what to do on the day of the event.
- Options..you can choose to self manage your event or ask to have an independent person to manage and judge your answers/photos/videos etc. A treasure hunt on foot..in a car... running... long/short...themed..it`s up to you.
- The whole group can get involved. Our treasure hunts are best done in teams and this allows everyone to contribute and have fun. Read out the questions..or take the photos..or keep an eye on the time...or be the one to talk strangers into joining you for a mass Mexican Wave..there is something for everyone.
- Feedback..the words most mentioned afterwards are fun...creative...well organised...great for getting people together. Check Black Cat Treasure Hunt Google reviews online (Google Maps page) and you will notice we have 100% 5* reviews. This is not luck or coincidence!
- Winning is always great..but having banter about your answers,photos and video clips at the end in a relaxed atmosphere however badly you did is a very close second and surely what teambuilding is all about?...........We can even arrange discounts on food,drink and karaoke(!) in selected venues across Brighton. No need to thank us, it`s all part of the service.
What to do next?
*Contact us on email@example.com or call on 07445818996
*Explain and discuss your requirements/ brief..then let us get on and write your treasure hunt.
*Click Contact for an immediate option to get in touch with Black Cat Treasure Hunts.
*Click Companies for a selection of the companies that Black Cat Treasure Hunts has written memorable treasure hunts for in the past.
*Click on the offer below for full details of catering/bar and room hire options available for your teambuilding event. Contact info@blackcattreasurehunts for a codeword to secure the great discounts below available at The Mesmerist or the Black Lion if you are completing a treasure hunt and would like to start or finish at one of these two venues.
A further 10% discount on takeaway beers (already discounted by 30%) from the Bottle Shop(Laine Brew Co), sited on the ground floor of The Mesmerist. Ideal for groups who are thirsty after a competitive treasure hunt!