Bexhill: Racing to the Lizard.
Start Postcode: TN40 1LSView on Google map
Number of Questions: 23
Total Points: 46
- Bexhill is the home of British motor racing and apart from answering clues about the infuence of the sport on the town, this hunt also features an illusion, an invigorating seafront walk,Jessica Ennis and of course The Lizard!
- Bexhill is full of surprises with a largely unspoilt seafront. This hunt is ideal for first time visitors looking to have a bit of fun exploring the town and locals adding interest to a regular walk.
- Starting point:Sackville bar and grill next to the Sackville apartments on De La Warr parade. Postcode is TN40 1LS. Free seafront parking is available in Bexhill. The hunt lasts about 1 to 1.5 hours.
- This is a good hunt for wheelchair or pushchair users although one of the answers in the De La Warr Pavilion is not accessible on wheels. Record your answers as you go (smartphone) or input them on this website on your return to see how you have got on. You may even land up on our leaderboard in the Black Cat Club!
- We are specialists in personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Bexhill. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.