4 Steps to getting started
1. Choose a hunt from the treasure hunt list.
2. Create an account using the free membership/sign up tab. You will create a username at this stage and be sent a password via email. The email will give you a link to activate your account.Log back in with your username and this new password.(which you can change from your account tab).
3. Pay for the hunt using the secure paypal system(or using credit or debit card). You will be able to get to the payment options from the relevant hunt`s webpage.(add to basket).Return to the webpage for every additional hunt you need.Important: Click confirm in the box prior to payment to say that you have read the terms and conditions.Go to the relevant webpage straight away for 4.
4. Click on download hunt if you want to print off the hunt from a pdf file or click start hunt when you are ready to do the hunt on your smartphone.
- If you have completed the hunt by using a printed set of sheets, you will need to log back in with your user name and password.
- Click on your account tab and then click view the hunt.
- Finally, click on start the hunt.You will now have the opportunity to submit all your answers to the questions from that hunt.
Note: Black Cat points will be added on as you go along when using a smartphone whilst if you have completed the hunt via pdf then they will go on when you submit your answers as above.
You only need to create an account for your first hunt. Future visits only need you to login with your username and password that you will have already set. The top 20 Back Cat points scorers will be shown on the Black Cat page. Have fun and happy treasure hunting.
Note: For personalised or bespoke treasure hunts contact us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org