Lewes:The Town that Changed History
Start Postcode: BN7 2UTView on Google map
Number of Questions: 19
Total Points: 45
- This hunt flows through historic Lewes, taking in an important battle, a wife of Henry VIII, together with beer, a secret code, a dinosaur. fireworks and Tom Payne.Get ready for serious treasure hunt action.
- The starting point for this walking treasure hunt is at the entrance of Priory Park (station side). The closest car park is at Mountfield Road which has a post code of BN7 2UT. You may want to try this route after 6pm if it's a summer evening when street parking is free.
- Leave the car park with the fence and the grassy mound (tump or mount) on your right. Make your way along the path, with playing fields down on your left, to the entrance of Priory Park where you will find the answer to Question 1. The hunt will take approx 1.5 to 2.5 hours.
- The hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs although it should be noted that there is one steep hill (up Station Street) and one which is more gradual to go down (School Hill).
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Lewes. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.