Glynde to Hartfield Driving Treasure Hunt
Start Postcode: BN8 6SSView on Google map
Number of Questions: 37
Total Points: 73
Why Black Cat treasure Hunts?
- Travel from Glynde to Hartfield in this thrilling, driving treasure hunt. It`s a challenge, an experience and a great day out all mixed into one. There are amazing treasures to be found throughout. From a close encounter with a working air turbine to fun finding out about steam engines. Pooh Bear fits into all of this as you track down the original place he played Pooh Sticks, down a winding path in Hartfield. On your way discover a combination of interesting and fun, modern and old attractions. It also only costs £15 per car full of people. Ideal for a family adventure or groups of friends in two cars in friendly competition. Note: The final destination is not totally suitable for wheelchairs (down is ok, but the slope back up will require full assistance.)
- How to do a driving hunt: Although this hunt is available on your smartphone, we recommend you download and print off this one. It will be easier to keep track of the questions. Some questions have a mileage in brackets next to them. This is an approximate distance from the start and will help warn you when you need to look for the answers. Further directions are given in-between questions and you should follow those as closely as you can so that your mileage guidance is as accurate as possible.
- The starting point is from the car park next to Glynde Cricket Club in Glynde, a small and picturesque village in Sussex. The nearest postcode here is BN8 6SS and the finish is in another small village called Hartfield. The hunt will take 3-4 hours, so why not make a day of it and take a picnic to eat on the way or visit one of the pubs or tearoom in Hartfield close to the finish. Please note the route is approx 30 miles one way.
- Make sure you zero your mileometer before you start.I recommend 4 people in a car. This is not a route to race, but you could easily have more than one car take part, by setting off at small intervals, in a friendly competition to see who gets most points. Each question has points allocated to it and your answers can be submitted at the end when you log back in. These 'Black Cat' points may even get you on the leaderboard! Use our getting started link to help you begin the hunt.
- I am a specialist in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including driving ones. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org ..or..Call me on 01323-655346 to start your booking.
1. I live literally 20 minutes from the starting point and know some unusual things to see in, and a few miles from, Glynde.It`s always nice to have a flying start with unusual attractions.
2. Let`s face it, no other company offers this kind of adventure (and at this price).
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.