Brighton: In The North Laine
Start Postcode: BN1 3XPView on Google map
Number of Questions: 21
Total Points: 38
- This Brighton treasure hunt is full of small treasures of colour and fun, like Brighton itself. Follow a route down the quirky streets of the North Laine and discover the heart of the City. This hunt embraces some of the major visitor attractions of Brighton,such as the cultural district including the Royal Pavilion, and combines it with lesser known streets and lots of undiscovered gems. See the brilliant, musicians mural, find out which famous person you are as tall as on the measuring stick maybe and follow in the footsteps of the Prince Regent! There`s lots of incredible street art to see as well.
- The starting point is just outside the front of Brighton train station and train is the best way of getting to this hunt if you are visiting Brighton from elsewhere.The car park behind the station is the best value in Brighton if you are driving.
Why Black Cat Treasure Hunts
- You should choose the Brighton Highlights hunt if you prefer an extended version of this hunt although about 1/4 of this hunt is exclusive to this one.This hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs. There is one medium gradient hill to go down. Many lanes in the North Laine are pedestrianised.
- Next Step: Create a free account, which you can activate on receipt of a password sent by us. To help you on your way use the getting started link. Remember to log back in after your hunt to input the answers to see how well you did. You may even land up on our leaderboard.
Treasure trails nearby
- I live just along the coast so I am always popping in and out of the city and know it really well.
- I have worked in Brighton and as a result I know all the side streets, the best clues and places to head for as I have drived and walked around the city a lot!
- My Sister lives here(!) and gives me an update on what`s going on, route changes.
- I am a partner of Visitbrighton, the tourist information site for the city. It helps to know who`s who and what is going on.
- I have great testimonials and Google reviews.These speak for themselves.
*3 other walking treasure hunts in Brighton.
*Worthing treasure hunt
*Lewes treasure hunt
to start this treasure hunt.