Cuckfield Treasure Hunt: Cuckoos Under the UmbrellaTree
Start Postcode: RH17 5JXView on Google map
Number of Questions: 11
Total Points: 27
- The Cuckfield treasure hunt is a circular walk around this pleasant village. This is an ideal treasure hunt for anyone looking for a variety of questions and things to see including an umbrella tree, the Cuckfield Museum, a park and a church. This route has been tested by a 94 year old with success! A few tricky clues mixed in with straightforward ones will entertain children or adults alike for 30 to 45 minutes.
- The starting point is Broad Street car park which has a post code of RH17 5JX. The hunt concludes at the church which is just a few minutes walk from there. 10 questions, 23 Black Cat points for £1.
- This hunt is suitable for wheelchairs users and those with pushchairs.
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Cuckfield. Contact us on email@example.com to start discussing your booking of that type of hunt.
- To get started just use our getting started link. Black Cat treasure Hunts have lots of testimonials and Google reviews.
Nearby Treasure Trails
*Lindfield Treasure Hunt
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.