Cuckfield Treasure Hunt
Start Postcode: RH17 5JXView on Google map
Number of Questions: 11
Total Points: 27
- The Cuckfield treasure hunt is a circular walk around this pleasant village. This is an ideal treasure hunt for anyone looking for a variety of questions and things to see including an umbrella tree, the Cuckfield Museum, a park and a church. This route has been tested by all ages (up to 94!) with success. A few tricky clues mixed in with straightforward ones will entertain children or adults alike for 30 to 45 minutes. I am a specialist in Personalised treasure hunts, for example team building treasure hunts, all over Sussex, including in Cuckfield. Contact me (Tim) on email@example.com to start discussing your booking..or..Call me on 01323-655346 .
- The starting point is Broad Street car park which has a post code of RH17 5JX. The hunt concludes at the church which is just a few minute's walk from there. 10 questions, 23 Black Cat points for £1.
- This hunt is suitable for wheelchairs users and those with pushchairs.
- To begin your downloadable treasure hunt just use the getting started link. You will be treasure hunting in minutes.
- Black Cat Treasure Hunts have lots of testimonials and Google reviews. Black Cat Treasure Hunts is the first and only treasure hunt company to discover this beautiful village and set up a route here.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.