Eastbourne : The Pier to Princes Park
Start Postcode: BN21 3ELView on Google map
Number of Questions: 13
Total Points: 26
- One of two shorter seafront walks in Eastbourne. An ideal way to make the most of a walk and find out more about what is going on down the eastern side of the seafront. Please note the questions in this hunt are also asked in the longer From Dukes to Princes seafront walk.
- Find out the old nickname of Eastbourne fishermen, discover a special WW2 memorial and see what The Azimuth really is. Take a picnic maybe as you finish in the spacious Princes Park.
- A good meeting point is at the entrance to the Pier, which has a post code of BN21 3 EL. Side street parking is available further on, otherwise meter charges will apply on the main road (Grand Parade). The hunt will take from 45 mins to 1 hour. Note: To question 1 you should take the set of steps down to the seafront and continue so that the sea is on your right (and Pier behind you).
- The hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs.
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Eastbourne. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.