The Wonders of Worthing
Start Postcode: BN11 3PXView on Google map
Number of Questions: 12
Total Points: 28
- Greeks, Romans and Egyptians... they're all here in a walk that takes in part of the seafront and two gardens. Uncover unusual facts that maybe you would not normally link with Worthing. The present will meet the past in an enjoyable 13 question hunt. Ideal for locals adding fun to a regular walk or visitors exploring and discovering the town for the first time. And what happened to the Knucker Dragon!! Download the hunt today and find out.
- The starting point is at the Beach Office on the promenade.The postcode is BN11 3PX.
- The nearest car park has a postcode of BN11 1YJ. Alternatively, you can take your chances on metered,street parking. The hunt will take around 45 mins to 1 hour.
- The hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs.
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Worthing. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.