Brightling: Driving in Search of Mad Jack's Mysterious Tower
Start Postcode: BN25 4ABView on Google map
Number of Questions: 37
Total Points: 84
- In Search of Mad Jack's Mysterious Tower driving treasure hunt is a challenge, an experience and a great day out all mixed into one. There are amazing treasures to be found throughout. From England's smallest church to the tallest man. And who is Mad Jack? Find out as you discover a temple, a pyramid and much more on your way to your destination... the mysterious tower. It also only costs £15 per car full of people. Brightling may be a small village, but it is well worth the effort to discover.
- How to do a driving hunt: Although this hunt is available on your smartphone, we recommend you download and print off this one. It will be easier to keep track of the questions. Each question has a mileage in brackets next to it. This is an approximate distance from the start and will help warn you when you need to look for the answers. Further directions are given inbetween questions and you should follow those as closely as you can so that your mileage guidance is as accurate as possible.
- The starting point is from The Cuckmere Inn car park, Seaford. The postcode here is BN25 4AB and the finish is in a small village called Brightling (postcode TN32 5HJ. The hunt will take 3-4 hours, so why not make a day of it and eat out at maybe The Cuckmere Inn (start or finish), take a picnic to eat on the way or visit The Ostrich in Robertsbridge, a few miles from the finish. Please note the route is approx 30 miles one way.
- Make sure you zero your mileometer before you start. We recommend 4 people in a car. This is not a route to race, but you could easily have more than one car take part, by setting off at small intervals, in a friendly competition to see who gets most points. Each question has points allocated to it and your answers can be submitted at the end when you log back in. These 'Black Cat' points may even get you on the leaderboard on the Black Cat Club!
- We are specialists in personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Brightling. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.