Seaford Seafront Treasure Hunt
Start Postcode: BN25 1BEView on Google map
Number of Questions: 13
Total Points: 32
- This Seaford treasure hunt adds fun and a challenge to a pleasant and unspoiled seafront route. Combine the fresh sea air with a mix of clues that will lead you along the promenade. You could try it as a race maybe. From romantic fish to an imposing cannon..there is plenty of variety on this short route. Corsican Wine to a Great Storm there are more surprises than you`d expect. You have been warned!
- I am also a specialist in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Seaford. Contact me on email@example.com .. for a Seaford team building treasure hunt or a Seaford birthday treasure hunt.Alternatively, call me on 01323-655346 to start a booking.
- The starting point is at the Eastern end of Seaford`s seafront, just inside the Splashpoint viewing area. The nearest car park is Splash Point car parking -- nearest post code of BN25 1BE. The treasure hunt should take between 30 and 45 minutes. The hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs. Question 9 is difficult to access however.
- Next Step: Create a free account to get a password emailed to you to enable you to start straight away. Check our getting started page for help.
- Why Black Cat Treasure Hunts?
*I live in Seaford and have a special affinity for it. I know all the best things to see.
*I have worked in Seaford too. I know quirky fun facts about the town and how to work those into the treasure hunt questions and challenges for team building treasure hunts.
*I have lots of excellent testimonials and Google reviews.
- Nearby treasure hunts
*Lewes Treasure Hunt.
*Bexhill Treasure Hunt
*Eastbourne Treasure Hunt
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.