Seaford Seafront Scramble
Start Postcode: BN25 1BEView on Google map
Number of Questions: 11
Total Points: 28
- This Seaford treasure hunt adds fun and a challenge to a pleasant and unspoiled seafront route. Combine the fresh sea air with a mix of clues that will tally up some Black Cat points. You could try it as a race. From romantic fish to an historic tower and a wind farm this treasure hunt really is varied.
- The starting point is at the Eastern end of Seaford`s seafront. The nearest car park is Splash Point car parking -- nearest post code of BN25 1BE. The hunt should take between 30 and 45 minutes.
- The hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs. Question 7 is difficult to access however.
- Corsican Wine to a Great Storm this route throws up more surprises than you expect. You have been warned!
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Seaford. Click the link for further details.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.