Petworth: From the Cottage to the Mansion
Start Postcode: GU28 0AUView on Google map
Number of Questions: 12
Total Points: 25
- Find time to come to Petworth. Beautiful flowers clad buildings gently guiding you along with our clues to a breathtaking finish in Petworth Park. Excellent for local families looking to add fun to a regular walk or first time visitors exploring this historic town in a creative way.
- Arrival point is at the town centre car park (which is good value). Go through a covered way onto the High Street, turn right and continue towards the Cottage Museum, which is the starting point for this relaxed walking treasure hunt. Town centre car park and Museum postcode: GU28 0AU.
- The hunt will take 1. to 1.50 hours although allow time for a picnic at the end.
- The route has one uneven surface and includes a sloped grass area, but generally wheelchair and pushchair users will find this an acceptable route.
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Petworth. Click the link for further details.
Independent review and special offer!...Black Cat Treasure Hunts are delighted to welcome on-line magazine Diary of a Detour to find out what happened when they visited Petworth,Brighton and Chichester. Click on the photo of Petworth on your left to read their reviews and also find a code word to use to access half price treasure hunts in the future.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.