Things Just Got Personal!Posted on: 08/11/2016
Sometimes people limit their ideas about treasure hunts to either beachcombing with a metal detector, a 20 minute race around the house for a kids activity or maybe being stuck with the same style of treasure hunt that takes a theme and forgets about the real treasures in every village,town or City. At Black Cat Treasure Hunts we have taken the following steps to help you avoid all these dangerous thoughts!
1. Unique Personalisation....our treasure hunts focus on humour, connecting information and photos about people to questions and challenges on route. Our customers are amazed at how much we can include...we don`t limit ourselves to a set number of photos or small bits of info.
2. Inclusive treasure Hunts...we ask in advance who the treasure hunt is for and adapt to all ages and personalities.
3. Wherever and whatever you want...Sussex treasure hunts are our speciality and we do site visits for every new treasure hunt booking wherever you want it to be. Over the last few months we have done a hen party in Rye, a re-union at Sussex University,a family birthday event for teams in Cuckfield and a teambuilding hunt in Brighton for a business from London. These are just a few of the many and varied ideas we receive.
4. The price is right...our treasure hunts are considered excellent value and are also often judged to be the best part of a day when more than one activity has been arranged for a group on a day out.
5. Hen party heaven..we provide personalised hen party treasure hunts for Beatnik Breaks in Brighton. These premium hunts available from their fantastic, purpose built accomodation can feature treasures such as Champagne for the winning team, preferential booking rates at selected City sights, fudge goody bags if you answer the right question(!) amongst many other things to add the finishing personal touches to a great day.
6. Add value..to your own special event, leisure attraction, celebration, fundraising, sports/social activity...
7. Beat the weather...we don`t give up if it`s raining...we have done treasure hunts using cars...inside a Sealife centre for children and adults...with plenty of pub stops to do challenges in and take shelter if it really is coming down hard...to do at your leisure with no fixed time so that you can choose the best weather to suit you.
8. Challenge us!...the best treasure hunts are when you have a specific thought in mind as to how you want it to happen, but do not have the time or the local knowledge or maybe the creativity to put it together. Maybe it is simply that you want to take part and would like us to meet the challenge.