Glynde to Hartfield: Planes,Trains and Automobiles(and Pooh Bear too!) Driving Hunt
Start Postcode: BN8 6SSView on Google map
Number of Questions: 38
Total Points: 67
- The Planes,Trains and Automobiles(and Pooh Bear!)driving hunt is a challenge, an experience and a great day out all mixed into one. There are amazing treasures to be found throughout. From a close encounter with a working air turbine to fun finding out about steam engines. Pooh Bear fits into all of this as you track down the original place he played Pooh Sticks down a winding path in Hartfield. On your way discover a combination of interesting and fun modern and old attractions. It also only costs £15 per car full of people. Ideal for a family adventure or groups of friends in two cars in friendly competition. Note: The final destination is not suitable for wheelchairs (down is ok, but not back up unfortunately)
- How to do a driving hunt: Although this hunt is available on your smartphone, we recommend you download and print off this one. It will be easier to keep track of the questions. Some questions have a mileage in brackets next to them. This is an approximate distance from the start and will help warn you when you need to look for the answers. Further directions are given inbetween questions and you should follow those as closely as you can so that your mileage guidance is as accurate as possible.
- The starting point is from the car park next to Glynde Cricket Club in Glynde, a small and picturesque village in Sussex. The nearest postcode here is BN8 6SS and the finish is in another small village called Hartfield . The hunt will take 3-4 hours, so why not make a day of it and eat out at maybe The Trevor Arms (start) , take a picnic to eat on the way or visit one of the pubs or tea room in Hartfield close to the finish. Please note the route is approx 30 miles one way.
- Make sure you zero your mileometer before you start. We recommend 4 people in a car. This is not a route to race, but you could easily have more than one car take part, by setting off at small intervals, in a friendly competition to see who gets most points. Each question has points allocated to it and your answers can be submitted at the end when you log back in. These 'Black Cat' points may even get you on the leaderboard!
- We are specialists in Personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including driving ones. Contact us today on email@example.com to start discussing your booking of that type of hunt.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.