Brighton Wonderland: In the North Laine
Start Postcode: BN1 3XPView on Google map
Number of Questions: 20
Total Points: 36
- The Wonderland hunt is full of small treasures of colour and fun, like Brighton itself. This hunt lasts 1 to 1.5 hours. Follow a route down the quirky streets of the North Laine and discover the heart of the City. This hunt embraces some of the major visitor attractions of Brighton and combines it with lesser known streets.
- The starting point is just outside the front of Brighton train station and train is the best way of getting to this hunt if you are visiting Brighton from elsewhere.
- The car park behind the station is the best value in Brighton if you are driving.
- You should choose the Brighton Highlights hunt if you prefer an extended version of this hunt although about 1/4 of this hunt is exclusive to this one.
- This hunt is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs. There is one medium gradient hill to go down. Many lanes in the North Laine are pedestrianised.
- We are specialists in personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Brighton and of course the North Laine. Start your booking today by contacting us on Info@blackcattreasurehunts.co.uk
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.