Brighton: Seafront Classic
Start Postcode: BN2 1PSView on Google map
Number of Questions: 17
Total Points: 36
- This Brighton seafront hunt is unusual in that it uses a traditional style in the way the questions are asked. Mildly cryptic clues will be an ideal way for a family to trace a straightforward route along the seafront, starting on Madeira Drive.
- The sights and sounds of this popular area and a bit of Brighton`s history will be discovered as you work your way along the seafront. Mix that in with the essential Black Cat humour and you wil have spent a fun 1hour to 1.5 hours.
- Start next to Peter Pan`s Adventure Golf on Madeira Drive at BN2 1PS. There is parking all the way down Madeira Drive. Continue towards Brighton with the sea on your left.
- The route is suitable for wheelchair users and those with pushchairs. The nearest ramp will need to be used at times instead of steps down.
- *** http://www.lets-unwind.com/ offers quality self catering holiday accommodation in Brighton and Camber Sands.
- We are specialists in personalised treasure hunts all over Sussex, including in Brighton and of course along the seafront. Start a booking today by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.