Glynde to Ringmer: Cycling over the Downs
Start Postcode: BN8 6RSView on Google map
Number of Questions: 13
Total Points: 28
- A beautiful Downs cycle ride from Glynde to the middle of Ringmer. Take in the stunning scenery as you answer questions on Glyndebourne Opera House, a controversial wind turbine and Captain Swing.
- The ride begins at the start of the leafy quiet Ranscombe Lane, Glynde. Ranscombe Lane is included because it is an ideal road for cycling but we do not recommend cycling along the A27, which is a busy dual carriageway, from Lewes to this point (postcode BN8 6AA). A safer option is to have someone drive the hunters to Ranscombe Lane, drop off cyclists and bicycles, and pick up the cyclists at the end of the route (Ringmer village green).
- Distance one way is 4.6 miles. The hunt could take around an hour given time for hunting clues.
- The route is hilly and the ride down Glynde Hill into Ringmer makes it all worthwhile.
- Black Cat Treasure Hunts specialise in personalised hunts all over Sussex including in Ringmer.Contact us today on email@example.com to start discussing your booking of that type of hunt.
Please log in or sign up
to start this treasure hunt.